What could be more appropriate than driving historic vehicles to an historic part of town? Nothing, as was the case on Sunday, September 20, 2020. Seventeen autos (14 antique and 3 modern) started in the usual location at the intersection of Blossom Hill Rd and Almaden Expy and preceded south arriving at the first point of interest; the New Almaden Post Office which originally existed in 1866. The next stop was the Casa Grande completed in 1855 as the home of Henry Hallick and occasional housing for important mining visitors. Individual photos were taken in front of this grand structure and will be distributed to all the vehicle owners. Next, we continued driving south on Almaden Rd viewing all the historic homes of mining managers, engineers, accountants and other important managers and employees of the New Almaden Mines Co. The next stop was the Almaden Quicksilver County Park where there is a display of mining equipment and the members were given a talk by Kitty Monahan (the local historian) about the mining company and some of the equipment used in and around the mines. Exiting the Park, we turned on to Bertram Rd to see the rebuilt St. Anthony’s Church that was first constructed in 1899 and the Hacienda Hotel (now La Foret Restaurant), unfortunately closed and therefore not able to stop for lunch. We passed the mining equipment called the trommel and the old Hacienda Cemetery. The Bertram Rd is a great example of what Model T roads were like back in the early 1900s. Once back on Almaden Rd and then Almaden Expy, participants headed for home or a stop for lunch if they so chose.